Sonntag, 12. August 2012

Lolita photo time in Hamburg



Since (daily)life was just so booooooring - as always ;p - I decided that time for complaining about it is over - gave myself an kick in the ass ;) - took three days off and made a photo- and friend-meetup (haven't seen them for ages!) trip to Hamburg! ~ @Matthias + Nicole : thank you for the great evening ! ... @Sandra: it was so nice to meet you ^^

Even it was like 500 km + 500 km driving through the rain - it just had to be done ^^
Also it was a great chance to check out a new hotel (Holiday Inn Express) - with a parking garage directly not far away from the Reeperbahn area and the harbour. Hamburg is my most favorite in Germany (Berlin is to large and far away for me - Munich is too boring).


Luckily the there was even some sun shine at the day I arrived (if you don't believe me: this photo is the proof!).

Seeing this sign I felt rather safe - because it says it is forbidden to carry weapons with you (and I guess when someone who usually carries a gun around with him sees it - he will instantly bring it back home ;ppp).

Well - just shortly after arriving it was time for a meet-up with the dear Julie aka Lady Lockenlicht
Since we had never met in RL before (but knew each other online from several networks) we had planned to do a Lolita photo shooting with her Vanilla-Chan (by Angelic Pretty) outfit for the next day.


We met for coffee - and cake ^^ ~ Of course a bunny like me could not resist this piece decorated with a carrot ;p

It was a nice time just chatting about everything and thinking about the upcoming shooting of the next day. ^^

No matter of the great things you can do online - RL meet-ups are always best :D





Day #2 - Unfortunately the day of the photo shooting started with rain - and even more rain :/ ... I wake up early and decided to take a walk in the harbour area which is my favorite place in Hamburg ... harbours are always so romantic for me <3

But since I am used to rain I was kinda prepared and had my super heavy old photo lambs (my father once bought them in 1980 for his Super8 camera - and they remind me on some terrible Christmas and B-day Family events ;p) - but now I was just glad to have them ;p
Actually these lights saved the day: It didn't stop raining - the sky was dully and grey - like no chance to do something outdoor (only a during a rain break of like 10 minutes) - and the light in the Julie's apartment would have required to set the camera to ISO800 or something (for those who are not into photography - that simply means : much too dark for good photos ).


We had to improvise a lot! - but hey - that's just the fun about photography. Julie's outfit was amazing! - I totally loved the cat-print of her Vanilla-chan outfit & all the other details :D

3 Kommentare:

  1. The carrot cake was really tasty :D

    I love the pics we made a lot! Hope to meet you again soon <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me, too :D - and next time with better weather - for sure ^^;

      Löschen