Sonntag, 12. August 2012

Amsterdam : 1st time

Just before Hamburg it was photo time in Amsterdam. I met my friends Miu and Al  for a photo shooting we had discussed some time before - and finally there was a chance.

After thinking time and time again what would be the best way to go to Amsterdam I eventually decided to go by car - since I hate it to be somewhere at a fixed time - and always fear to miss a train ... not to talk about the annoying people you usually meet on the train ;p

Only one problem: where to park your car (safely) in Amsterdam? - esp. when you always fear your car to be damaged: it's some kind of phobia - I always look for parking space big enough that no other car slams the door into my car ~ gosh, sometimes I with I just had a car that I don't like at all - some Skoda Octavia or Volkswagen Passat in order not to have this fear always xDDD.

Anyway: my friends recommend the a perfect way to arrive by car! Amsterdam has  a pool of P+R car parks outside of Amsterdam -  where you even get free tickets for tram and bus and only have to pay 8€ for 24h parking. Perfect (: .... 

 Even it was a bit late in the afternoon I arrived we just started with photos immediately because we had discussed the photo topic (a combination of cuteness, costumes and Hello Kitty combined with with fetish stuff ~ most of the photos I can not post here because I want to keep this blog work friendly; at least this blog xDDD)

With beginning sunset we had to stop making photos and spent a great relaxing evening in Amsterdam. I really liked the city and it's calm evening atmosphere and enjoyed yummy food and talking :D 



Saturday was dedicated to shooting: it was just so much fun - and everything just worked so great because we always had a new idea what to try out :D - I am already looking forward for next time ^^

Last - but not least : some samples of our shooting ^^ ~ enjoy ...

2 Kommentare: